1. When your rehearsed funder pitch just isn’t working
2. When your friends ask why you do what you do
3. When the grant you wrote a 106 page application for isn’t what you thought it’d be
4. When your grantee organisations just won’t listen
5. When you’re the only woman on a panel
6. a) Prepping for that donor field visit
6. b) Asking your team to prep for it
7. Finding an organisation you actually want to collaborate with
8. When your fundraising manager has no boundaries*
9. When you have one minute to give your elevator pitch
10. When your favourite donor talks about your organisation at a conference
11. When you’ve been at your organisation for a year and have to mentor the summer interns
12. The weekend, every weekend.
* Update: In an earlier version of this article, this gif was captioned “When your fundraising manager has no chill”. It was edited so that our non-millennial team members could understand it.