1. When your nonprofit finally receives the FCRA registration after numerous attempts.
2. When you are 5 minutes away from making the deadline for the $2 million grand challenge proposal.
3. How your funder responds when you ask them to pay for your overheads.
4. When you do get unrestricted funding to pay for overheads.
5. Facing the first board meeting be like…
6. When your funder tells you that there will be no further grant for your programme.
7. When you get a meeting with the country’s biggest philanthropist.
8. Your relationship with your annual fundraising goal.
9. The strategic discussions you think go into CSR funding decisions.
10. How CSR funding decisions actually happen.
11. And finally, when you manage to create ‘impact at scale’
This article was created with inputs from Anand Jhingan.