1. When your sponsors keep adding to their list of demands before the event, and you can’t say no.
2. When you slept in on the day of your own keynote speech.
3. When the EMCEE cancels at the last minute and you have to step up.
4. When you’re having ‘technical difficulties’.
5. When you’re moderating a panel and, instead of asking a question, someone from the audience gives a seven-minute speech.
6. When you’re trying to avoid someone during the networking break.
7. What you need when you have to meet new donors during breakout meetings
8. When all you want is for people to work together.
9. When conferences are irrelevant because you have the most important superpower of them all – you are rich!
Disclaimer: The author is related to a team member at IDR.