1. Uncle who struggles to stay awake for the panel he’s on
If you look closely enough, there’s always an older gentleman on the panel whose head seems heavier than the topic the panel is discussing.
2. Uncle on a women empowerment panel that keeps interrupting the women panelists
Woman panelist: Women’s rights are important because….
Uncle: But what about women’s wrongs?
3. Uncle in the audience who believes phones should be anything but silent
They only sit beside you because they know you enjoy jump scares while taking notes.
4. Uncle who tries to record the entire panel on his phone
You can usually find him inadvertently obstructing the view of the event’s camera crew.
5. Uncle when co-panelists discuss mental health as a legit concern
You’re telling me my health is “mental”?
6. Uncle after the moderator requests him to keep his question short since the panel’s time is up
You’re asking me to speak…less?
7. Uncle after saying ‘back in the day’ for the nth time
If you weren’t alive back then you can’t refute the claim.